Rally Spec AR Damper System
Ksport Rally AR Spec Damper System is designed specifically for asphalt rally competition. It features extended stroke, heavy-duty internals, and simultaneous compression and rebound adjustment.
36 levels of dampening adjustment allow you to fine tune the ride to your handling and comfort needs. The dampening adjusts compression and rebound simultaneously for ease of adjustment. Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow you to maintain vehicle manufacturer suspension geometry design. The pillow ball top mounts also allow you a more direct feel for solid driver response. Camber adjustability is included on pillow ball top mounts that allow it for the ability to adjust camber from the actual coilover, instead of a separate camber kit.
Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means you adjust height without losing suspension travel like some other coilover designs do. With the mounts and most pieces of the coilover being designed for 6061 billet aluminum the kit is lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. The steel shock body is electroplated with zinc to resist rust and the elements. The valving of each set is matched to the springs installed for unmatched ride quality and reliability.
The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube designs the Monotube dissipates heat better, allows finer dampening adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavatation are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a better ride.
1. Special designed springs for rally conditions
2. Extended Piston Stroke
3. Reinforced internals to withstand extreme track conditions
4. 36 levels of adjustable dampening
5. Made from high quality 6061 Aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
6. Compression/Rebound adjustable, Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
7. Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
8. Pillowball top mount w/ adjustable camber
9. Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage
10. Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
11. One year limited warranty
Spring Rate Front (kg/lbs):9.8/549
Spring Rate Rear (kg/lbs):8.7/487
***Please call or email prior to ordering to clarify the spring rates you are looking for***