TEIN Super Street damper kit was designed for drivers seeking improved handling on the street and at the track. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow the most piston stroke possible, which allows for a better ride at lowered ride heights, and increased grip at the track. Great for daily driving and occasion track use, whether it be at the drag strip, local circuit, or Auto-X course. Includes both ride height and damping force adjustment to allow the driver to dial in the suspension for various surface conditions.
Ride Height Drop – Front – 1.9″
Ride Height Drop – Rear – 1.5″
Spring Rate – Front – 503 lbs/inch
Spring Rate – Rear – 335 lbs/inch
* High performance and cost effective.
* 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
* Fully Ride height adjustable.
* New paint coating for rust prevention.
* Pillow ball mounts are optional (on certain applications).
* Exclusive design for USA vehicle specifications (only available for the U.S.A Market).
* Available for overhaul.
The kit without pillowball mounts is non-EDFC compatible.