– High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
– High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
– 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
– Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
– All Stainless Steel hardware.
– Mating weld flanges are 304L
– Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
Included with every Tial V44:
V44 Valve Seat
Inlet V-band clamp
Outlet V-Band Clamp
2 TiAL Air Fittings
TiAL Designed V-Band Clamps and Flanges are manufacture in house. Investment cast Stainless steel and cnc machined flanges ensure a secure and pressure tight fit.
TiAL’s V44 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.