– 347 Stainless Steel Alloy is used for valve and valve housing.
– High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
– 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
– Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing the same material used in the higher level gates for reliability and longevity.
– CNC Machined 304L 12mm thick weld flanges.
– Low Cost.
– Made is USA.
– Color anodized 6061-T651 aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
– Wastegates shipped with air fittings and stainless hardware.
– Flanges are an extra cost, they do not come with the wastegate unit.
Included with every Tial F38:
F38 Valve Seat
2 TiAL Air Fittings
2 Mounting Bolts
4 Flex Washers
Valve Stem Options
The TiAL F38 is the only wastegate with the option to choose the valve stem’s protective coating. To keep the overall cost of the unit down, the choice of coating was left to the customer.
Lead Oxide which is present only when burning leaded fuels is corrosive to the Black coating on the Street valve’s stem. Extended use of leaded fuel will cause performance problems and unreliable valve actuation.
The Silver coating on the Race valve stem is resistant to the corrosive effects of Lead Oxide. Similarly works well with unleaded fuel. The Racing valve is available for an additional charge.
*All 38mm wastegates now come with a leaded safe racing valve.