New for 2010 is the TiAL Q Blowoff/Bypass valve with a 1.00″ recirculation fitting. It features the same flange and valve as the standard Q.
– For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve; we believe this is the largest valve available with the highest flow capacity.
– The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp is anodized and uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
– The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
– The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
– An aluminum, mild steel, or stainless steel weld base mounting flange is available at an additional cost.
Select the following spring pressures based on engine vacuum reading:
0 to -7 in/HG (or supercharger) use 3 PSI Spring (Pink)
-8 to -11 in/HG use 6 PSI Spring (Black)
-12 to -15 in/HG use 8 PSI Spring (White)
-16 to -19 in/HG use 10 PSI Spring (Silver)
-20 to -21 in/HG use 11 PSI Spring (Purple)