This new strutted 1400HD forging has been developed for turbocharged methanol Mitsubishi 4g63 engines, making 350+ horsepower per cylinder. Got a large aftermarket turbo, tubular manifold, high compression, nitrous, and methanol injection? – no problem. The forging has been designed around special 21mm and 22mm tool steel pins of .225? wall thickness.
2618 Alloy: The strongest alloy available with the best strength at high temperature and low silicon content, for low porosity.
Heavy Radii: Creating a large smooth radii from the skirts and pin boss into the crown prevents flex and
– Stroke: 3.937″ (100mm)
– Rod Length: 5.905 (150mm)
– Compression Height: 1.130 (28.7mm)
– Head cc’s: 47
– Dome Dish: -21
– Gasket Thickness: .042″ (1.1mm)
– Deck Clearance: .011 (0.3mm)
– Block Height: 9.015: (229mm)
– Compression Ratio: 8.5:1 DSM/9.0:1 EVO
– Pin Diameter: .866″ (22mm)