Small was on our mind when we developed this new ultra compact wastegate. It stands only 3.7″ in height vs the current F38 which is 4.85″ Other features include 3 bottom pressure ports for easy install and a top mount pressure port that can be rotated 6 different ways. No more bolts or gaskets and all configurations are leaded fuel safe. We also altered the way the diaphragm sits so it is virtually impossible to pinch.”
– High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
– High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
– 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
– Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
– All Stainless Steel hardware.
– Mating weld flanges are 304L
– Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
– 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
-Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 3.7″ tall, more compact than any other external wastegate on the market today.
– V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
Included with every Tial MV-S:
MV-S Valve Seat
Inlet V-band clamp
Outlet V-Band Clamp
2 TiAL Air Fittings
Plugs for unused air ports
TiAL Designed V-Band Clamps and Flanges are manufacture in house. Investment cast Stainless steel and cnc machined flanges ensure a secure and pressure tight fit.
Tail MVS Wastegates now come with a full selection of springs